Flavor For Troops
Frag Out Flavor, as well as our participating donor customers, provide product donations to troops deployed down range. We strive to maintain a healthy backlog of potential recipients. If you or a loved one is deployed to a U.S. designated combat zone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
1) Full name and rank of recipient
2) Number of troops (if sending to a team/squad/etc.)
3) Combat zone / country
4) How many months already in country
5) How many months left in country
6) APO/FPO address
Note: submitting a name does not guarantee selection. Availability can become limited, and there is only so much we can do. Priority is currently given to troops serving in Afghanistan or Iraq.
We also provide product donations to organizations we feel most closely align with our company values, and who we feel will provide the best support to those veterans who need it the most. If you feel your organization may qualify, please follow the instructions below.
1) Must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
2) You must be an official representative of the organization for which the request is being made.
3) The organization must provide direct support to veterans in need (ex: combat wounded, families of fallen soldiers, etc.) with minimal overhead.
If you satisfy the requirements above and are interested in submitting a donation request, please contact us directly by sending an email to email@example.com
In your email, be sure to specify:
1) The organization you officially represent.
2) Specifics about what you would like donated.
3) Specifics about how the donation will be used.
4) When you need the donation by.
Note: We receive many requests on a daily basis. Our response may take up to 10 business days, and unfortunately we cannot accept all requests.